2017 US Open Schedule
ISPS HANDA 2017 US BLIND GOLF OPEN CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE
The 2017 ISPS Handa US Blind Golf Open Championship will be held at the Torres Blancas Golf Course in Green Valley Arizona on April 6 through April 10, 2017. Green Valley is located about 25 minutes south of the Tucson airport and approximately 2 hours from the Phoenix airport.
Friday April 7 Practice Round:
- Coaches who wish to play will be charged $35.00.
- Practice Tee times may be reserved one week before the tournament by calling (520) 625-4281.
Friday April 7 following the practice round:
- Welcome dinner/players meeting 7:00 PM
Saturday/Sunday April 8/ 9
- Tournament competition 12:00 PM
Saturday April 8
- Dinner on your own
Sunday APRIL 9
- Social hour/awards dinner 6:00 PM
Best Western Hotel 520-625-2250
- Room rates will be $100.78 a day including tax.
- The Tournament will cover the cost for player/coaches’ rooms on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and, Sunday April 6, 7, 8 and 9.
- Players who wish to come in early or stay several days later will be given the same rates. Arrangements for additional nights are to be made directly with the hotel indicating that you are with the United States Blind Golf Association.
- All rooms will have two queen beds.
- Breakfast included at the restaurant located in the hotel
- Transportation to and from the Tucson airport will be available for those who indicate that they require transportation on your entry form.
- Players flying in to the Phoenix airport will need to arrange for their own transportation.